Hi,

Are there some new thoughts about the issue? I don't think this email was
answered after it was sent a few months ago.
Regards,

*Sylvain Fournier*
Operations Research Manager
*48 3239-2428*
WPLEX Software Ltda.
Rod SC 401 no. 8600 Corporate Park bloco 5 sala 101
88050-000 Santo Antônio de Lisboa, Florianópolis SC +55 48 3239-2400
wplex.com.br
[image: WPLEX]