Adam, how are the sessions handled on heroku?

I solved an issue with Lockdown locally by clearing my sessions, but I
can't get it working on Heroku yet. I'm assuming it's got something to
do with not being able to clear the sessions, though I've deleted my
cookies and tried both rake tmp:sessions:clear and db:sessions:clear