hi there,

I'm running into an 'Authentication Failed' error when I try to create
a new project through the heroku gem and it asks me for the heroku
credentials, even though I enter them properly (pretty sure about
that), I get a 'Authentication Failed' error.

David-Pascual:ocproject diecinueve$ heroku create ocproject
Enter your Heroku credentials.
Email: m...@e.mail
Password:
Uploading ssh public key /Users/diecinueve/.ssh/id_rsa.pub

Authentication failed

I've double-checked the ssh public key exists

I've read something about this bug/error here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/heroku@googlegroups.com/msg00838.html but
none of the solutions proposed work for me :(

any clues if this is something I'm doing wrong? has anyone experienced
the same problem?

thanks a lot and keep up the great work! :)

david.