Hi Grant,

I was about to write a follow up on that one - I'm pretty sure they do
not have Java installed.

I was quick to jump the gun and show how to generate content and serve
it up. After I looked at the project I realized the java predicament.

http://compressorrater.thruhere.net/ points to a couple. Looks like
jsmin has been ported to ruby - so that would work. disclaimer: I have
only heard the name and have not used.

but for the static libraries, it does seem that serving up a minified
version (or the minified version hosted on google) may be a great route.

--Keenan