Hi folks,

Does anyone know of a plugin or generator for embedding an OpenID
Provider into a rails app?

I'd like the users of my service (http://www,graphomatic.net) to be
able to signin to other sites (specifically GetSatisfaction) using
OpenID.

There are a few OpenID consumer plugins kicking around, but the only
Providers I can find are fully fledged identity servers written in
rails.

While I'm happy to pull one of these apps apart to extract the
important stuff, if someone has already done it I'd much rather reuse.

Thanks

Paul