www.rpxnow.com

It  uses OpenID, but only under the covers. The user-visible part of
it lets the user log into your service using credentials from Google
or Yahoo, Windows Live, Facebook, MySpace, and a bunch of others. You
integrate with rpxnow once, and they cover the various integration
methods with the different providers. Also, a user does not have to
use or know his openid.

Cheers,   Jay