On the topic of safety, why isn't heroku publishing my post asking whether
they sign NDAs agreeing to not look at or steal your code?

I think that's something that affects everybody, but for some reason the
topic is being moderated out of there.

I want to trust them, but the fact that they aren't even publishing my
question makes me think something bad actually is afoot.