We have utmost respect for your code and applications.  We will never
share, abuse, etc your information.

you're right, we don't have a privacy policy.  It's on our todo list -
and it's very high.  It's so important to us that we're not willing to
put up with the usual lawyer drivel, we want to make sure we get this
right.

In the meantime, if it's a blocker please contact me directly, and I'm
sure we can mitigate any concerns.

Oren