Hi guys,
yes, this is a (now) known issue - during the slug spin up process we have
found an edge case that isn't so edge, causing this error.  We have
hot-patched the servers to fix the bug, and are working on implementing a
cleaned up code path.  No apps should be experiencing this, and we hope to
have prevented it from happening on the future as well.

Sorry for the lack of updates - while the technical team has had full
coverage over the holidays and has been working on this, we haven't dont a
great job giving you guys updates.

Service stability hasn't been meeting our targets the past two months.
 We've found a lot of areas that we've improved, and this looks to be one of
the last outstanding major fixes.  I'm working on a summary of the work
we've done for you guys so you can know what the status is, and what we've
done to make sure we just get better in the future.

Oren