Hey, I haven't seen the errors personally and have quite a few apps running on
Heroku. I have been really happy with the service.

However, does the failure actually stop the rendering of your page and raise an
error? I think what heroku are suggesting is that when the connection is lost
the client library should reconnect and try again without raising an error, I
take it this is not the case?

Steve

--
http://cloudmailin.com