Am 11.08.2010 um 23:43 schrieb Abel Tamayo:
> The best you can do is either find a deployment stack with the specifications
> you're using or adapt your environment to what is offered by Heroku. I'm
> checking the documents and it seems that Bamboo MRI supports Ruby 1.9.1.

What I don't get is that it is fine for Heroku to offer Rails 3.0 beta but they
don't offer Ruby 1.9.2 beta. Even as the Rails-Team says itself that Ruby 1.9.1
crashes all the time.

I know that time will solve this issue. I was just searching for a solution for
my current problem. Now I have to host everything myself which I hate. It is
just the kind of work for which I happily pay a hosting provider for.

  Stefan

--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  -->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister Montabaur B14998

Asterisk 1.6: http://das-asterisk-buch.de
Ruby on Rails 3: http://ruby-auf-schienen.de
Videos and slides of AMOOCON: http://amoocon.de