I've added a new remote origin, but what do I change the remote name to
(does it matter) and the fetch line in my .git/config file?

[remote "heroku-staging"]
    url = g...@heroku.com:myapp-staging.git
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/heroku-staging/*

[remote "heroku-prod"]
    url = g...@heroku.com:myapp.git
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/heroku-prod/*

At the moment I've added the lines above, but I'm a bit concerned that now
I've changed things, when I run 'git push heroku-prod master' (assuming
that's right!) it won't push a load of nonsense or break my live app. Or do
I just have to try it!

Cheers,
Graeme