You may want to double check the ref on prod. I see the app name is myapp but
the ref is myapp-prod. (may be correct or a translation layer)

Also, you may want to create a local branch for production. Up to you.
Have that branch tied to production. But that is up to you / your workflow.

Last: you have staging. If that is working for you, then it would seem prod
should work as well.

--K