Are there any plans to allow for templated Heroku apps. So rather than
creating an application and then going through and adding all the addons
what if we could create an application template - maybe via a yml file in
the project that Heroku can read on application creation - or even if we
could create templates at the command line and then via heroku create we can
specify the template to use?

I know personally I'm pretty much using the same stack and addons each time
and it would be (small) timesaver to rather have to go through all the
addons individually. Even if it let us configure some of the addons, eg if I
add custom domains I can specify the domains in the config...maybe??

Anyone else?