Hey All,

Has anyone else seen this? Is this a problem with Heroku or with my
app?

I have a Rails app and I'm sending back JSON data. We have added on
the 'Piggyback SSL" addon. If I make the request over HTTP, the
response is gzipped. If I make the same request over HTTPS, the data
isn't gzipped.

I've tested this out using CURL and Firefox (with Live Headers) and
the result is the same in both instances.

So, it just seems the gzip doesn't happen over SSL. Any thoughts or
solutions?

Christopher