What I'm trying to do: Spin up daemonizedTweetsteam via a heroku rake
tweetstream:start task and have it run with a worker.

Basic idea is this:
tweetstream.rake
####
class TweetStreamRunner
  def self.start
    # Account username and password go in new daemon and then keywords
you want to grabin track
    # If want combos of words in a a particular tweet best to handle
in query in controller code
    TweetStream::Daemon.new(ENV['TWITTER_USERNAME'],
ENV['TWITTER_PASSWORD']).track('term1', 'term', etc) do |status|
      # Grab all tweets from the stream tracking the keywords listed
        end
    end
end

namespace :tweetstream do
  desc "Fires up the TweetStream daemon"
  task :start => :environment do
    TweetStreamRunner.start
  end
end

Keep getting this error when I get heroku rake tweetstream:start

ERROR: no command given

Usage: tweetstream <command> <options> -- <application options>

* where <command> is one of:
  start         start an instance of the application
  stop          stop all instances of the application

Stumped since I do, in fact, believe I'm doing this with the daemon
I've got here.

Anyone got any pointers as to what I'm doing wrong? (And yes, this is
a repost since I realized I may have asked the question in the wrong
way or confusingly before).

Help appreciated,
thanks !
Daryl.
PS> I should point out I have this working on EC2 no problem, it just
seems to be porting it to heroku and using MongoHQ (now working) and
using a background worker for tweetstream that seem to be the problem.