I hope community can help our problem !

We have an app recently deployed to Heroku. I think we have hit the
wall in terms of our requirements (please make my conclusion
wrong ) .

 It's a project management app. Management has decided to go for all
SSL solution hence we got ourselves wildcard certificate
( *.ourapp.net) from GoDaddy which we added successfully to Heroku
under Hostname based SSL. Hostname based SSL requires putting
particular CNAME(which needs to be secured) pointed to AmazonAWS url
which is given by Heroku. For example , if we wanted to secure
var.ourapp.net we will have to point CNAME var.outapp.net ---->
appid42352herokucom-324234.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com [this is
example URL)

Since we wanted every first-level subdomain to be secure, we had to
put *.myapp.net CNAME pointed to AmazonURL.

But this interferes with our application design where every wildcard
subdomain(basic and wildcard domains are already added to the app)
needs to be processed such that each customer could get branded URL
like myname.outapp.net

can you suggest anything please ?

thanks in advance