When attempting to push to Heroku from a new machine:

    $ git push heroku master
    The authenticity of host 'heroku.com (50.19.85.132)' can't be
established.
    RSA key fingerprint is 8b:48:5e:67:0e:c9:16:47:32:f2:87:0c:
1f:c8:60:ad.

This is expected, but I have no mechanism for verifying authenticity
of the host key. A search of the Heroku dev center docs turns up
nothing relating to the host key, nor is there an SSHFP or TXT record
in DNS.

It seems like something that should be easier to find in the developer
docs. In the meantime, can anyone point me to an official source
validating the fingerprint?