hi,

a. may want to check the first line of manage.py
ensure it doesn't hardcode the location of python
#!/usr/bin/env python

b. also make sure it is executable
chmod 755 fastparqsite/manage.py
(and commit it)

c. add python to the command?
heroku run python fastparqsite/manage.py

Just a few ideas

Good luck