Hi,

Not sure if I understand what you are asking.

I assumed this was source code that you checked into git.
And you want to run your script.

I also assume that while web users may upload files to a temp directory or
something, the are not be able to modify any of your website code.

Are you running code that any random person uploaded to your site?
That would be a very bad security risk.

The vast majority of the time you would be trying to prevent users from writing
to any of your scripts.

—Keenan