No problemo, Chris. I've just got to be the guy proven wrong enough
times that I no longer consider most things impossible.

For those who are still caught up in terms like "impossible", a word
of advice: "Those who believe an act to be impossible should not get
in the way of those who are doing it. "  ... but if you wanna help, no
one in this camp is gonna tell you no.

Much love,
Spiral