Wonder if this will work well?

Not clear on the what the elbow is about. Is that for air intake or the
mist exhaust?

Would you incorporate a fan to quickly move dry air through the moist
exhaust and help circulate the  cooler air that results from evaporation?

My swamp cooling experience tells me that the blower has a lot to do with
the effectiveness. So I'm really curious to hear how well this works.
You're BLOWING moist air into the dry air in the room, by drawing fresh dry
air tfrom the outside hrough the moist filters of the cooling unit. And the
blower creates moving air in the room and helps you create constant air
exchange so that old air is moving out of the room and so that some fresh
dry air is being sucked in all the time -- to keep the evaporative effect
happening and to keep the room from becoming damp, hot and swampy.

I just wonder if that can happen without a pretty powerful blower.

Points for ingenuity and willingness to experiment. Please share the
outcome.