I didn't take any temperature readings, just hooked it up and it blew cool
air. It was too much cooling for my 6-ft stretch hexayurt, so we put it in
the kitchen shade area to cool ourselves outside. Water supply was not a
problem because I had built a sand/charcoal filtration system to process
gray water from our camp shower, so it was essentially water that would
otherwise have gone into an inefficient evaporation pond.