Hi all, hoping you guys have some suggestions...

I've been browsing, reading and hunting for a week or so now, trying to
solidify a potential plan.  The goal is this:  Hexayurt living for the
months of February and possibly March in southwest VA weather (average lows
of 30F and highs of 50F, possible extremes down to 15F; some snow and rain
but not serious amounts of either at one time).  Hexayurt would be put on
an insulated wood platform with appropriate tie-downs for wind.  The site
has electric and can be heavily tarped as needed.  I'd like to use solar
heaters for sunny daytime heating and am considering use of DC current
electric blankets and maybe a cool-to-touch space heater placed in the
center of the space.  The goal is to be in better than a basic tent and
cheaper than a cold weather canvas tent/wood stove setup.  Does this sound
at all doable and safe as far as fire potential, not freezing to death, and
maintaining stability in possible wet weather?

I've been making calls on materials and have been told Thermax is almost
unobtainable.  I could only find one source and was offered Thermax
sheathing at $46 with 2" being the only option.  The sales rep suggested
using Rmax TSX-8500, indicating that this is the replacement for Thermax
and has a similar fire rating, not like the off-the-shelf Rmax at Home
Depot/Lowes.  Price per sheet was $37 for 1.6", other sizes requiring at
least a 60-sheet order.  So the question is this:   Are there safe
alternatives to these?  I've considered using foil tape to attach a
fire-safe thermal barrier to the off-the-shelf Rmax 1", which put the cost
at about $26/sheet and could theoretically be added when sealing the
edges...anyone try that before?

Any and all ideas are welcome!