Hi, all.

Anyone tried ferrocement (.com) on top of a hexayurt?

Insulation becomes hidden by the cement, so no toxicity or fire hazards
from that angle. And it becomes permanent.

I'd do small experiments first, but won't have time or space in months, so
curious about others' experience or thoughts.

Thanks for all the sharing, as always.

Lucas