Simple Vinay,

Ordered products June 5 (or 4th) from Harrison Bros. Needed everything here by
June 13. . Was informed they could ship 1/2 the order out next day but the
other half (below, 4" bifil etc) from their supplier in a day or two. I said
I'd not be home to receive the 2nd order & if they shipped when they said, I'd
be able to take delivery in Reno June 17 or 18.

June 6 Lori from Harrison Bros: "The 4" bifilament and 6" foil tape will be
shipping from our supplier on Monday. " (June 10)
June 13 Lori from HB: "I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I was out
of the office until today. (June 13) While we had been assured from our
supplier that they would be able to ship your order out on Monday, they were
unable to ship it until Tuesday." (June11)

As it turned out, according to UPS, they did not ship until Wednesday June 12.

I sent several emails to Lori between receipt of her email June 13 (see below)
and my arrival in Reno asking what to do as the order was shipped late & would
reach me after my work dates. I received ZERO reply. I sent email yesterday &
again received no reply.

My order was not in Reno when I departed Tuesday June 18. Order arrived @ UPS
yesterday June 19.

This morning I called HB & spoke with Jeff (owner) who told me he would NOT
re-ship from Reno to my home. NOR would he request his supplier to re-ship from
Reno to my home (the only entity that "could" order a re-shippment.). Jeff also
refused to provide me any contact info for his supplier and I found him most
unpleasant person with whom to do business. You'd think they want to take care
of a customer who just spent in excess of $2,000.00 for their products.

But I'm resourceful and UPS was happy to provide shipper information.

I called them (Adhesive Tapes) and they agreed it was a messy situation and
they would ship from Reno to my home which they usually don't do for end users.
They could also not understand why Jeff refused to ask them to re-ship and
added they NEVER promise their buyers (HB) precisely WHEN they'd ship.

SILVER LINING:
"Adhesive Tape" only sells to tape re-sellers. Well, I informed them this
morning that I purchased close to twice as much as I thought I'd require and
would likely be re-selling within my community by early August. I also
mentioned I've a Calif business resale number. They said they'd fwd me
information so that as a re-seller, I could buy direct from them.

I will do so! And guess what? I can cut the hell out of Harrison Bros prices
and provide 25% of my profits to Burners Without Borders (precisely for
emergency temp housing!!!!) AND the BM Project for art! It's win-win-win!

It ain't personal, it's business and I feel that Harrison Brothers has acted in
a most unprofessional and rude manner. They are getting no more of my business
and I hope to provide a radical alternative to theirs!

Below is email I quoted above from HB.

Hope this clears up some questions for all of you.

peace, Hal

(below Lori's correspondence are 4 emails I sent in last several days asking
what to do. Not one has been replied to)