Alright, at this point I'm going to take this as "you've fixed this
yourself" and there's nothing I need to (or can!) do about it.

General world to all parties: please, if you've gotta use the mailing list
for dispute resolution etc. - think twice, be conservative, try not to
cause collateral damage, try other approaches first etc.

Hal, if there's anything I need to do on this, let me know. Jeff & co have
been doing good service for the community for a long time, let's not
demonize them either _if you don't mind._

Onwards!

Vinay