Greetings,

  Couple of quick thoughts about this.

For a "standard" hexayurt, with 8' walls, (H18) one would need:
 + walls:
    - 6 8' long 180 degree clips
    - 6 8' long 120 degree clips
    - 11 pre-edge-taped 4'x8' pieces of Super Tuff 2"
    - 1 pre-edge-taped 4'x8' piece of Super Tuff 2" modified for a door
 + roof:
    - 6 8' long 180 degree clips
    - 6 8.94' long 150.5 degree clips
    - 12 diagonally-cut, pre-edge-taped pieces of Super Tuff 2" (probably
shipped/stored in 6 4'x8' sheets)
 + roof to the wall attachment:
    - 6 8' long 120 degree clips

For a total clip count of:
 + 12 8' long 180 degree clips
 + 12 8' long 120 degree clips
 + 6 8.94' long 150.5 degree clips

  It occurs to me that if you make some sort of foot-long cap, for the
roof-juncture, you could make all the clips 8' long, have overhangs on the
cap, over each of the heads of the roof-clips, and have curved segments of
a sphere on the top, that one could attach one's ropes to.  And if the
clips are a little shorter than exactly 8' long, you could also produce
corner-caps, so people don't have to trim/bevel their clips for them not to
butt into each other at the junctures.

  You could also have extruded buttons that one could lace the clips to
each other at the junction points, and just extend out from the roof
buttons as the various tie-down points, instead of having to do rope halos
or the like, since the downward force would be transmitted along all of the
clips.

  The clips might be deep enough to allow for the stability of the 8' side
of the boards to be perpendicular to the ground, which might make putting
on the roof a bit of a challenge, involving ladders or stilts.  My normal
way of doing it, is to put the roof together, then put the first layer of
the wall together, attach the roof on the top of that existing layer of the
wall, then put the second layer of the wall together, and lift the
roof+wall onto that.  The door is more tricky that way, though.

These clips would be really useful for building the tri-domes and
quad-domes as well.  Especially the quad-domes, since, it look like the are
basically 4 full hexayurt roofs as walls, with 1 full 8x8 square (as the
actual roof), and 4 bisected 8x8 squares (triangles with sides 8'x8'x11.3').

Just thinking,
Percival