Hi Brent

I'm also looking for a 6ft yurt (10ft ceiling) for BM this year, but as
we're coming from Australia it's difficult to source materials in advance,
and then have the time to pre fabricate it before arriving on the Playa.
I'd definitely be interested in buying a yurt that is ready to go upon
arrival...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Dave