Hi Burner Dan,

My friends and I are travelling from the UK and Ireland for our second
burn, we really want to build our own yurts but I'm concerned that we won't
be able to do the necessary prep in the home depot carpark. Are you doing
pre-produced or semi-prepared yurts for 2014?

There is around 10-12 of us, so we probably need at least 2 yurts I reckon.

Any advice/info would be very welcome.

Cheers,

James.