K-hinge uses 2 layers of cordura. For 2" thick foam you are probably
looking at a 6" wide strip on the flat side and 10" wide strip that will
cover the bevels - you will not need to use foil underneath that except for
the very corners where foil would provide additional strength to the foam.

The diagram in the BFD article is color coded with bevel angles, pretty
much all sides except for the ones resting on the ground are bevelled. We
glued seating cushion foam to edges touching the ground and wrapped them in
cordura as well - makes for a nice seal when strapped to the ground with
ratchets.

You can use the diagram to count the number of linear feet of seams. You
can look for cordura remnants in a store or online - shipping is a killer
for most of the deals I saw though...

Cheers,

Vladimir