Nope, you don't need any special taping technique, just figure out on which
side of the bevel the hinge should be.

For example for the roof ridge, it should be on the top of the roof ridge
(outside surface of the yurt), so the ridge can  fold down and inward. And
the wall to roof hinges that are parallel to the ridge should have hinge on
the inside surface of the yurt, so that you get a 4 panel thick pack
(looking like flattened letter M) when roof ridge folds down. Of course
using 500d cordura K-hinges with a nylon thread running full length of the
hinge makes this last a lot longer...

Everything stacks up in a 4x8 package 7 layers thick. You will not get a
single foldout though, there will be 4 separate foldouts like in the
diagram. You should set up the largest foldout first (roof and most of the
walls), then add the 2-panel door section, then 2-piece roof section that
goes above the door, and finally stick in the missing slanted roof piece -
this is where horizontal ratchet straps really help bring everything into
alignment.

You would only need to use bifi tape on the outside when connecting the
foldouts on the playa (do bring some extra tape though...)

Also you can draw the outline of the floor on your floor tarp, it should
help line things up nicely.

And finally use 2 vertical ratchet straps anchored to candy cane rebar
stakes over the roof ridge to make sure the yurt stays put.

Cheers!