Our hunter panel / vinyl / velcro / contact cement yurts just survived year
3.  Velcro that has to be pulled directly off the surface to attach floors
has started coming off (contact cement not holding), but the structural
elements that have lateral stress are all still good.  On 7 yurts, only 1
structural seam has any peeling.

This year, we switched to 100% ratchet straps for tie down due to the
inability to tie an effective trucker's hitch while exhausted at the end of
setup.  Big win for reduction of setup time and loose ropes.