First of all, a huge thanks to everyone in this thread for sharing their
knowledge. I'm looking to do an H12 yurt myself and this thread totally
inspired to me to try something more interesting than BDF tape. This is my
first time, so I have a few questions/thoughts:

1. How do you attach the yurt to the tarp? Is that just tape, or velcro
there as well?

2. Has anyone done a permanent join (or hinge) using cordura between
panels? I'm thinking that barge cement + cordura would be a lot stronger
and more durable than BDFT.

3. For H12 yurts, how do you reach the top of the roof to disassemble? It
seems like putting it together should be super easy, but I worry about take
down.

4. Is HH-66 vinyl cement the best known solution for bonding vinyl to the
foam panels?

Thanks!