From: Romain Pelisse <bela...@gmail.com>
Date: 3 November 2010 23:27
Subject: Re: Status on HgBook
To: Matt Mackall <m...@selenic.com>
Cc: Mercurial List <mercur...@selenic.com>

Funny thing, I wrote my email thinking that you might have taken over the
hgbook (as you are know working on Mercurial full time if I remember
correctly). Anyway, thanks for this extra work on your part.

Well, the french translation could be easily added. I just pulled your
repository (a mere clone of Bos's one), and we are still in think.

So if you don't mind pulling from
https://bitbucket.org/rpelisse/hgbook-fryou should get our work on
translating the hgbook in french.

Thanks,

--
Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will

--
Romain PELISSE,
*"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
insist on coming along and trying to put things in it" -- Terry Pratchett*
http://belaran.eu/

Répondre à