On 25 Oct (17:04), Eric Pugh wrote:

> Just for those of us not in the loop, why was commons-lang ditched?  Remove
> another dependency?  c-l getting to large?

Commons-lang version 2 is what, 10 times the size of v1? We only used v1
in one or two places, easy to replace. We even have some more "mostly"
useless dependencies, but I need some time to look up the Todo list we
made in Aarhus. It's in one of those cardboard boxes, but I'm not sure
in what appartment ;)

--
Christian Bauer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]