-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gavin
King
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 12:28 PM
To: Max Rydahl Andersen
Cc: hibernate list
Subject: Re: [Hibernate] commons-lang dependency

v2 :)

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

it sure looks like autumn-cleaning time ;)

Did you copy the exception stuff fromm commons-lang v1 og v2 ? (if
v1, I think i'll look into "update" it to v2 exception stuff
since that one include some better exception code....but

i'll check if

they are worth it first of course ;)

/max

Gavin King wrote:

Guys, I have removed all hard dependencies upon

commons-lang, as was

discussed in Aarhus, by forking the useful bits (the nestable
exception stuff) into net.sf.hibernate. We still need to

distribute

commons-lang for now, because JCS requires it. New code should not
use commons-lang.

Do you like what SourceForge.net is doing for the Open
Source Community? Make a contribution, and help us add new
features and functionality. Click here:

http://sourceforge.net/donate/