Let me know if these are enough to get you going (see:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HB-132 and
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HB-822 ).  I am working on
creating a more recent unified patch file.  It would help to know if this will be
well-received by the hibernate team.