Fine by me.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan
Campbell
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 11:01 PM
To: Hibernate development
Subject: [Hibernate] Timeout for tests

Can there be a timeout for the tests?  I'm seeing tests hang against
different databases.  If there was a timeout for the junit tests, these
hanging tests would be reported as failures.

I ran the tests on MySQL, and the longest one was 255 seconds, so
perhaps 500 seconds is long enough?

Ideally, it could be parameterized with properties.  Something like:

 <property name="junit.forkmode" value="perBatch"/>  <property
name="junit.haltonfailure" value="yes"/>  <property name="junit.fork"
value="yes"/>  <property name="junit.timeout" value="500000"/> <!-- in
milliseconds
-->
 <junit printsummary="yes" timeout="${junit.timeout}"
        haltonfailure="${junit.haltonfailure}" dir="${basedir}"
        maxmemory="256M" fork="${junit.fork}"
forkmode="${junit.forkmode}">

Thanks,
Ryan