This has nothing to do with the actual jar names. The version in the jar
name is a poor convention as it propagates the version to users
unnecessarily, and is not verifiable via a signed manifest. The jars
checked into the repository should not have any explicit version
information in the name. I don't care what naming conventions are used
by projects elsewhere.