From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christian Bauer
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:44 AM
To: development Hibernate; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Hibernate] Release naming conventions

JBoss finalized some naming conventions for release packages, and
both Hibernate and NHibernate packages should follow these
conventions. The benefit of this is stability and the ability to
compare packages. As far as I can see, nothing much changes for
Hibernate except that some of the confusion in the past around alpha/
beta/rc releases is avoided.

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossProductVersioning