London car bombs would not have killed anyone, government using terrorist
tactics by hyping fear to morph society           Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Sunday, July 1, 2007

reddit_url='http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/010707exposeshysteria.htm'
      reddit_title='Ex-CIA Man Exposes Hysteria Of Car "Bomb" Terror'
   digg_title = 'Ex-CIA Man Exposes Hysteria Of Car "Bomb" Terror';
digg_bodytext = 'Countering the frothing rabid hysteria that is being whipped
up by a fervent media in response to three failed car "bomb" attacks in the
last few days in the UK, ex-CIA agent Larry Johnson joined Keith Olbermann to
underscore the truth behind the madness - that the so-called bombs were
primitive at best and would not have killed anybody.';
  Countering the frothing rabid hysteria that is being whipped up by a fervent
media in response to three failed car "bomb" attacks in the last few days in
the UK, ex-CIA agent Larry Johnson joined Keith Olbermann to underscore the
truth behind the madness - that the so-called bombs were primitive at best and
would not have killed anybody.
  Watch the video below.

  In the immediate aftermath of the discovery of a Mercedes parked outside a
London night club containing up to 60 litres of petrol and a similar second
vehicle, authorities claimed that the bombs would have caused "carnage" had
they been detonated, killing hundreds of people.
  A burning Jeep that was driven into a terminal building at Glasgow Airport
yesterday was also believed to contain petrol, but failed to explode beyond
simply burning out the interior of the vehicle.
  The truth about the "deadly" car bombs that led to airports and other transit
systems being closed across the country as well as the UK terror threat level
being raised to critical is that they displayed an almost laughable level of
proficiency and would not have killed anyone.
  "This is not one of the truck bombs or car bombs we see going off in Iraq -
what's really striking about this today is that you had two non-bombs in London
when we had at least five bombs in Baghdad in which U.S. soldiers were killed
in one of those so I think it's just out of proportion - this was an
incendiary, this was not a high explosive," said Johnson.
  Johnson said that had the gas been ignited properly, there would have been a
loud boom that would have split the tank but that no projectiles would have
even exited the vehicle.
  "If someone was within 20, 30 feet of it they would have ear damage but not
much more," said Johnson.

  Johnson contrasted how the media glaze over deadly car bombings in Iraq which
occur every day "And then you have a non-event in London and we're going to
battle quarters and beginning to give the hairy eyeball to every Muslim."
  Olbermann called the terrorists, "the graduating Al-Qaeda bomb squad that
need remedial work" while attacking the concept that we're fighting them in
Iraq so as to not have to fight them over here."
  He also called out the so-called counter-terrorism experts who have hyped
this non-event on television to enhance the profile of the counter-terror
companies that they head up.

The Internet leader in activist media - Prison Planet.tv. Get access to
hundreds of special video reports, audio interviews, books and documentary
films. Subscribers also get instant access to our hugely popular forum where
you can network with like-minded people, meet up and get active! Click here to
subscribe.
  As Johnson outlines, fewer than 50,000 people worldwide have died as a result
of terror attacks since the 60's, and as we recently highlighted, accident
causing deer, swimming pools and peanut allergies have all proven more deadly
than international terrorism.
  The true extent of the damage that could have been caused by these recent
attacks pales in comparison to the overblown exaggerated hype that the
authorities have claimed and that the media has willingly parroted.
  Similar attacks were a staple of the 60's and 70's but the government and the
media downplayed them because they were of minimal threat to anyone and to hype
such non-events was handing a propaganda victory to the terrorists.
  Since the very definition of terrorism is to influence government policy not
by the attack itself but by hyping fear of new attacks, the government of
Gordon Brown is engaging in terrorism by strongly intimating that fresh attacks
are inevitable.
  Brown came to power with an agenda to push through new anti-terror laws
including wiretaps being admissible in court and extending the 28-day detention
without charge law to 90 days. Though such proposals failed under Blair and
Brown was expecting a fight to get them passed, expect them to breeze through
Parliament with little opposition following the outright panic that has been
generated as a result of recent events.

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Petition against the knighthood of Salman Rushdie"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

   http://www.PetitionOnline.com/rushdie/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

ahmad sohail siddiqui

www.hudaislamidigest.com www.tahadigest.com www.bismillahnews.in
www.alhudachannel.com www.alhudadailynews.com www.alhudatvchannel.com

              postCount('010707hysteria');

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

Kirim email ke