Christian Violence in History

  The horrible truth is that, numerically and statistically speaking, Christian
Civilization is the bloodiest and most violent of all civilizations in all of
history, and is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths. Even so,
Muslims do not associate this violence and blood bath with the teachings of
Jesus and Bible:

  "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I come not to send peace,
but a sword." [Matthew 10:34]

  "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but
rather division." [Luke 12:51-2]

  "But those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them, br ing
hither, and slay them before me." [Luke 19:27]

  "For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter
against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
[Matthew 10:35-6]

  "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a br anch, and is withered;
and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." [John
15:6]

  "And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and
drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his
ear." [Matthew 26:51]

  "Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding
wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem."
[Matthew 2:16]

  "For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their
father or mother is to be put to death.'" [Matthew 15:4]

  "Slay every man his br other, and every man his companion, and every man his
neighbour." [Exodus 32:27]

  "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their
houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." [Isaiah 13:16]

  "And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and
they slew all the males." [Numbers 31:7]

  "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare
them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel
and ass." [1 Samuel 15:3]

  "And he smote them hip and thigh with a great slaughter: and he went down and
dwelt in the top of the rock Etam." [Judges 15:8]

  "Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the
sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof,
with the edge of the sword." [Deuteronomy 13:15]

  "And when the tabernacle setteth forward, the Levites shall take it down: and
when the tabernacle is to be pitched, the Levites shall set it up: and the
stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death." [Numbers 1:51 ]

  "But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites,
the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD
thy God hath commanded thee." [Deuteronomy 20:17]

  "Is not this David, of whom they sang one to another in dances, saying, Saul
slew his thousands, and David his ten thousands?" [1 Samuel 29:5]

  "Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine
eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But
thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to
death. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath
sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God." [Deuteronomy 13:8-10]

  "And he br ought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and
with harrows of iron, and with axes." [1 Chronicles 20:3]

  "But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the
city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt
eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee."
[Deuteronomy 20:14]

  "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women."
[Ezekiel 9:5-6]

  "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman
that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have
not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." [Numbers
31:17-18]

  "And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and
the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain: Only the
cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we
took." [Deuteronomy 2:34-35]

  "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun
or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one
with stones and such one must die." [Deuteronomy 17:3-5]

  "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel , were to be put to
death, whether small or great, man or woman." [2 Chronicles 15:13]

  Please read the article from this link and see the statistics:
  http://www.islam101.com/terror/christianViolence.htm

  "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the
Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the
work of the Lord." - Adolf Hitler

Kirim email ke