*
**Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu*
*
Rehearse The Book Of Allah
*
35:29 Those who rehearse the Book of Allah establish regular Prayer and
spend (in Charity) out of what We have provided for them secretly and openly
hope for a Commerce that will never fail:

*30 For He will pay them their meed nay He will give them (even) more out of
His Bounty; for He is Oft-Forgiving Most Ready to appreciate (service).
*
31 That which We have revealed to thee of the Book is the Truth confirming
what was (revealed) before it: for Allah is assuredly with respect to his
servants well acquainted and fully-Observant.
*
32 Then We have given the Book for inheritance to such of Our servants as We
have chosen: but there are among them some who wrong their own souls; some
who follow a middle course; and** some who are by Allah's leave foremost in
good deeds; that is the highest Grace.*

*
*

--
*Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of
Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and

Ameen
Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah  (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me
benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and
increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek
refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Ameen*

Kirim email ke