Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu
Ghayrah for Islam Has Become a Deficiency
Posted in 'Abdullah 'Azzam on April 6, 2009 by Abu Sabaya

“…It is a disaster that your heart dies without you noticing. It is as if you
say: ‘O Lord! How often I rebel against You without you punishing me for it!’
And He replies: ‘How often I punish you without you even noticing! Haven’t I
removed the life from your heart?’

The death of the heart, the lack of reaction to the Shar’i texts, that your
face doesn’t become red for the sake of Allah…that’s it. Your heart is dead. It
no longer pumps blood. In fact, this has now become something shameful. It has
now become blameworthy for one to have zeal and to react strongly when he sees
some corruption or evil in front of him. This is now considered a deficiency of
the many deficiencies that can exist in one’s character. People will say that
you are a poor guy who is quick to get charged up, or that you are passionate,
or that you are zealous, or that you are rash, or that you are a
fundamentalist, etc. Yes! It is now something blameworthy!

…Yes, and this is why we now use these terms without realizing what we’re
saying. This person is too simple-minded, this person is too passionate, that
person is a fanatic, easily charged up, zealous, etc. And is this religion
given victory by mere reason, or is it given victory by zeal and passion?
Reason tells you: how can you stand against Russia? Malik bin Nabi said that
the index finger of Bilal that was raised to the sky saying ‘Ahad, Ahad (He is
One, He is One)’ was not the voice of reason. Rather, this was the voice of
emotion, because reason would tell him to deceive Umayyah bin Khalaf and then
come at night and renew his Islam with Muhammad.

Someone once said to me:  “Brother, we shouldn’t be so open with everything we
say. I sat for two years in an office without my coworker knowing my mindset.”
So, I said to him: “May Allah ease your affairs. This means that for two years,
you didn’t speak a single word encouraging good or forbidding evil because if
you had spoken, he would have known your mindset?” And he considers this to
have been cleverness on his part!

The cowards think that cowardliness is intelligence * This is the deception of
the wicked soul…”

['Fi Dhilal Surat at-Tawbah'; p. 223]
http://iskandrani.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/ghayrah-for-islam-has-become-a-deficiency/

Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth
and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me
from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen.

Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah  (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit
in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my
knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from
the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Transliteration:an Abi Hurairah (radiya Allahu anhu) qaal:
qaala Rasul Allah (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam): "Allahumma infa'ni bima
'allamtani, wa allimni maa yanfa'oni wa zidni 'ilman, alhamdulillahi alaa kolli
haal, wa a'odtho billahi min haali ahlil naar."

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Kirim email ke