Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Rahmaan
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu

Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed)
Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 540
Narrated Usama: [May Allah be pleased with him]
A son of one of the daughters of the Prophet salla lahu alaihi wa sallam was
dying, so she sent a person to call the Prophetsalla lahu alaihi wa sallam . He
sent (her a message), "What ever Allah takes is for Him, and whatever He gives
is for Him, and everything has a limited fixed term (in this world) so she
should be patient and hope for Allah's reward." She then sent for him again,
swearing that he should come. Allah's Apostle salla lahu alaihi wa sallam got
up, and so did Mu'adh bin Jabal, [May Allah be pleased with him] Ubai bin Ka'b
[May Allah be pleased with him] and 'Ubada bin As-Samit [May Allah be pleased
with him]. When he entered (the house), they gave the child to Allah's Apostle
salla lahu alaihi wa sallam while its breath was disturbed in his chest. (The
sub-narrator said: I think he said, "...as if it was a water skin.") Allah's
Apostle salla lahu alaihi wa sallam started weeping whereupon Sa'd bin 'Ubada
[May Allah be pleased with
 him]said, "Do you weep?" The Prophet salla lahu alaihi wa salalm said, "Allah
is merciful only to those of His slaves who are merciful (to others)."

Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth
and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me
from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)."

Ameen.

Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja
sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah  (May Allah be pleased
with him)
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit
in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my
knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from
the state of those who go to Hell."
Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition
whose isnad is gharib.

Transliteration:an Abi Hurairah (radiya Allahu anhu) qaal:
qaala Rasul Allah (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam):"Allahumma infa'ni bima
'allamtani, wa allimni maa yanfa'oni wa zidni 'ilman, alhamdulillahi alaa kolli
haal, wa a'odtho billahi min haali ahlil naar."

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/