Akhirnye Mu'adz keluar dari pertapaan ...

Anyway .. MT Alumni masih tak dpt bagi tarikh AGM ke ... hmmm ... susah la
org jauh nk dtg
atau mmg xnk ramai2 dtg?

Somebody once said "Failing to plan =  Planning to Fail"

                      "Mu'adz Dzul"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Alumni Hira
<hira@alumni-hira.org>
                      m>                       cc:       (bcc: Maryam Bt M
Seth/SKO/PCSB/Petronas)
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [Alumni Hira] Salam
selapas kehilangan.. ! :) JZKK
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ni-hira.org

                      13/12/2006 01:04

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      Alumni Hira

Assalamualaykum semua..
IKhwah dan akhawaat ...frends..:)

Happy to be here again..thanks for ciksarah for
adding..

hey..for those yang nak walimah tu..wah2.. mabruk dan
moga diberkati.... We are very happy for you:)

moga2 agak updated la saya when im in here... after a
long.... silence... bertapa..

wokeh... adios..:)

http://www.alumni-hira.org/images/hebahan/FJ-Kad_Kahwin_Warga_ICT.jpg

http://www.alumni-hira.org/images/hebahan/FJ-Kad_Kahwin_Map2.jpg

http://www.alumni-hira.org/images/hebahan/NUHA_final3.pdf

> On 12/12/06, Nur Nuha Mohd Yusuff
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > aa hari ahad...
> > alahai..amik la cuti isnin...bleh naik belon...
> > kenduri dtg la...artis jemputan dari seluruh
> pelusuk dunia akan hadir
> >
> > *Faiz B Sahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> >  Tahniah Nuha. Moga bahagia hingga ke syurga.
> >
> > Aiyya hari Ahad ke kenduri? Tak sempat nak naik
> belon. Takde students
> > hira' yg buat kenduri hari Sabtu ke?
> >
> >  Faiz Sahri
> > Central Instrument Engineering
> > Malaysia LNG
> > Bintulu, Sarawak
> > (086) 85-3520
> >  ------------------------------

beta.<
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=45083/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta

> >  DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files
> transmitted with it ("Message") is
> > intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
> named above and may contain
> > confidential information. You are hereby notified
> that the taking of any
> > action in reliance upon, or any review,
> retransmission, dissemination,
> > distribution, printing or copying of this Message
> or any part thereof by
> > anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
> strictly prohibited. If you
> > have received this Message in error, you should
> > immediately and advise the sender by return
> e-mail. Opinions, conclusions
> > and other information in this Message that do not
> relate to the official
> > business of PETRONAS or its Group of Companies
> shall be understood as
> > neither given nor endorsed by PETRONAS or any of
> the companies within the
> > Group.
> > http://alumni-hira.org
> >

> > ------------------------------

beta.<
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta

> http://alumni-hira.org

"People don't care how much you know,.... Until they know how much you
care..... " "Peace for the whole wide world... Love the entire Universe"

Muadz Dzulkefly
ex-student
Kulliyah of laws
International Islamic University

DISCLAIMER  :  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is
intended  only  for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain
confidential  information.   You are hereby notified that the taking of any
action  in  reliance  upon,  or  any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution,  printing  or  copying of this Message or any part thereof by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you
have  received  this  Message  in  error,  you  should  delete this Message