This happens to be my favorite of all the newer instruments. If it does everything proposed-wow, what a time saver it would be. To be able to load it without the other program being finished. DAKO tried an instrument like this a couple of years ago but it bombed. I would set yourself up for a demo. Once they are released they are going to go quick- we are getting 4 of them throughout our system.

Sent from my iPhone