To: <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 3:32 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Error tracking

Hey Histonetters,

The lab administration at our hospital has asked us to come up with a
method to record all errors in Histology, categorize them by type of
error/impact of error, and develop a plan of action to reduce/eliminate
(haha) errors.
I have done a literature search for information regarding error
tracking in laboratories and have found some info, mostly relating to
clinical pathology.
Does anyone have any ideas or information they'd be willing to share
with us?

Thanks in advance!
Maray