I just searched for this and found in the Histonet archives - currently Google's #1 hit:

http://www.histosearch.com/histonet/Sep07/RE.HistonetAzan-MalloryB.html

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:06 PM -0700 Rene J Buesa <rjbu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Mallory Azan.
René J.

--- On Tue, 3/10/09, Michele Wich <mw...@7thwavelabs.com> wrote:

From: Michele Wich <mw...@7thwavelabs.com>
Subject: [Histonet] histological stain for pancreatic beta cells
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 2:34 PM

Can I please get some suggestions for histological stains that
demonstrate pancreatic beta cells? I need something that would be highly
specific without using an IHC method.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should
notify the sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 Biomedical Research Building
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.